Are you looking for an app to resolve your video editing problems? Then Youcut Video Editor is the professional and excellent video editor that you can use. This is everybody’s favorite now and available for both Android and iOS devices. Also can use on the PC and Mac too. This app lets you achieve your video editing goals by providing all the tools that you need. Most YouTubers and Social Media users make use of this awesome editor to create their content conveniently. One of the benefits of using Youcut Video Editor is you do not have to pay for it. Anyone can just download it and use it without any charge or subscription.
Youcut Video Editor
All smartphone users utilize Youcut Video Editor to develop and fine-tune their video clips on the device. Fortunately, this app is a no-brainer so everyone can easily understand every bit of it without any hassle. Also, there are lots of amazing features included in the app and they can be used to make amazing edits to the videos. The most commonly used tool are trimmer, Cutter, Splitter, etc. The most important thing about the Youcut Video Editor is users don’t need to have a flagship device to use it. With the low resources, anyone can use it without any problems.
- Freemium Video Editor – Youcut Video Editor is totally free-of-charge application for all platforms. There is no pro version of it. All the tools are available for free to use.
- Cut and Split Video Files – You can cutter and the trimmer tools according to your preference. This will help to remove and edit unnecessary parts of the clips that you are working on.
- Merge Videos or Split – Connect two or more different videos that together and create a single piece of video. Or you can dissect a video into several parts.
- No Watermark – There is no watermark that will be added to the final video after saving. The free version does not contain it.
- No Ads – Even in the free version, there are no annoying ads displaying on the app. So the users can work with the app without disturbance.
- Control Video Speed – Change the speed of the videos as you want. Easily can make them faster or slower.
- Video Compressor and Converter – If your video file is too big in size then easily compress it into a small one or can convert it into a low-resolution video.
- Social Sharing – After you are done with the editing your final output can easily share on the social media platforms with a single tap.
How to Use YouCut Video Editor
- At first, go to the app drawer and open the YouCut Video Editor.
- After that, you come to the front screen tap on the plus button to create a New Project.
- Then instantly your project will load.
- Next, you need to import the video clips that you need to work with. Also, you can insert images and audio music on your device.
- Then drag and drop them into the storyboard and create the basic output.
- Use the tools like cutter splitter Text Emoji etc. to edit the content in the Youcut Video Editor storyboard.
- Then you can add filters to the video.
- After you are done with the editing tap on the Save button on the top right corner of the screen to render your final output to the device memory.
Youcut Video Editor is a lightweight Convenient and Faster app that you can use to edit videos and Audio. You can download this app for your Android, iOS, and PC devices for free.